Saturday 9 February 2008

From brussels, while waiting for the night train to berlin.

Something so right about taking the sleeper train through central europe. Tomorrow I wake up in berlin, at the film festival, where I already have a meet booked at the hyatt with the german co-producer.

The upside is that I finally finished the step outline - only 3 months behind schedule. No slacking involved - 6 days a week, 6 hours at the keyboard, plus backgroud reading and note taking.

The downside is that I have another 2 hours to wait until the train gets in, and no where but the eurostar hall to wait - until 23.30 pm.

I spent the day with Dan in brussels, and just waved him off home. Beer and frites and bright sunshine. When we got to the cathedral two sopranos were rehearsing Purcell, so free concert...

No comments: