Sunday 10 February 2008

Silent running

I know, I know, long gap.

I made a conscious decision in december not to do anything - travel, films, reading, blog, until the step-outline was finally finished.

It is now, on the eve of the berlinale. One last trawl for typos etc, and it will be in the post.

Berlin is full of sunshine. Last year was sparkling with deep frost. I wore two coats and drank hot chocolate.

This year it is 11 degrees, bright blue and cold, one jacket and i'm looking for an icecream...

I have a suitcase full of gloves and hats and puffas I can't wear.

I lost my first chioice script-editor. I think she was just two keen to do it; she offered to work unpaid for a co-writing credit, but with 1/3 of the bursary ringfenced for script-editing that deal made no sense at all.

Very odd being in a city after months with sheep.

No comments: