Tuesday 20 May 2008

London is freezing!

I had to pile on three shirts and a shawl to get home last night.

At least the sky is blue.

I have seven days to create a brand new package for the Irish Film Board
(on my own, as my Producer is still in Cannes running from place to
place working on 2 other projects. It's really not a place you can sit
down and think straight.

Tasks in the next 7 days:

Meet with Screen WM
Revise own CV
Revise producer's CV (not as easy as it sounds - my producer writes in
her own version of TXT. I will scratching my head over her notes for hours.)
Complete application form(s)
Logline (25 words)
1/2 page Synopsis
10 page Outline (the current version is 40 pages!)
Writer's Notes on future development.
Buy mother's birthday present.
Shout at building manager and insurance company over damaged bathroom
ceiling.
...
Oh - and turn up at work, 9-6.

All manageable. (I think!?)

No comments: