Friday 18 December 2009

Writer's resistence is a world-wide phenomemon

I had a great time in Dubai bonding with writers from the Middle East
and Asia over all the ways we find *to avoid actually facing the blank
screen/page" in the morning.

You'd think writers had the shiniest kettles and best sorted socks in
the UNIVERSE.

(So why can I never find a matching pair when I need one?)

In other news

- I left bread dough rising in the Saucepan Drawer in the kitchen
overnight. Yummy yeasty smells all over the kitchen.
Will bake it tonight - and take pictures if at all possible.

- Leave for the Cottage at 6.15am tomorrow. Will probably need snow
shoes, Thermos and emergency rescue flares.
At least I'll have bread to keep me alive in the snow drift my train
will be lodged in for the next 36 hours....

No comments: