Thursday 27 August 2009

ok, better now...

I scrubbed down the living room, the last (but one) major patch of black
mould in the house. (there is still quite a bit in the "kitchen"...)
So everything looks just a little less grey and blotchy, and I can get
on with cleaning the floors tomorrow.

While I was on the step ladder scrubbing the wall above the open window
Papa Swallow flew straight into my bobbies. At least there were shock
absorbers to take the impact.

He flew straight out again, and seems to be flying unimpaired...

Jobs tomorrow:
-stitch and render the interior of the back room (the swallows will just
have to cope)
-replace the glass in the living room window (it's been gaffer taped in
place for at least 3 years...)
-wash the bedroom and living room floors
-scrub and air my mattress
-order propane (hot water! Yay!)

Jobs tonight:
Make shortbread, drink whisky, sleep (well)

No comments: