Thursday 2 April 2009

Trying to ring orange- what a nightmare

I'm trying to find someone at orange to give me information on the
Unique service, just to check that it is available in my area before I
commit £300 to a new landline.

The orange website wouldn't recognise my postcode.
The customer service number in the Unique webpage directed me to another
number, who directed me to another number, who directed me to another
number.

Finally I got through to someone who could help me, only the line
quality - between an Orange phone showing 3 bars of signal, and Orange
customer services - was
so bad that I only heard one word in three through the static...
doesn't inspire great confidence, really.

Anyway, I did the sums; getting the service for the flat - landline,
broadband, mobile, on one seamless number - will cost approx £665 in the
first year, and £425 next year.

What do you think?

No comments: