Friday 16 October 2009

Sleeping in the Stone Caravan tomorrow, and the weather just turned a
tad chilly. I know I've slept up there in cold weather before (hell,
I've slept with ice forming on the walls around me), but that was when
the cottage was well aired, and when I had been well seasoned by living
up there all the way through the autumn.

I'll be packing thermals and whiskey, just in case.

Of course I will also be taking the new netbook, and a sack full of
battery. So when I'm not scrubbing the kitchen floor (sharp sand, to
clean off generations worth of mud and mould) I'll be writing....

I just discovered "write-or-die" by Dr Wicked
http://lab.drwicked.com/writeordie.html

Fabulous - gets me typing every time. Just try out those eeeevil sounds
on the normal mode.
And he's working on an off-line version, which will be even sweeter!

No comments: